We at Salem’s Historic Grand envision a community who celebrates cultural diversity, economic growth and local heritage by engaging in everyday activities held in Salem’s Historic District ranging from the performing arts and entertainment to one-of-a-kind business offices.
Originally built in 1900, it was owned by the Fraternal organization, Independent Order of Odd Fellows, and has been listed on the National Registrar of Historic Places as the Chemeketa Lodge No. 1, Odd Fellows buildings since 1988. The theater building was also known as the IOOF Temple. After seeing various owners, the Meduri Family of Salem purchased Salem’s Historic Grand in 2015.